SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Ibanez RG1570 (new photos uploaded) price drop to £550 (sold on ebay)

What's Hot
StevepageStevepage Frets: 3146
edited March 2023 in Guitars £
Have to move this one on as I've just bought another RG, so this will be paying for it. 

In a lovely Mirage Red finish which is difficult to photograph, so I'll take more photos tomorrow in the natural sunlight but for now

I've tried to get the colour to show but it's quite difficult, so hopefully these photos show it off easier

Couple of little nicks on the edge as stated

tiny little ding in the neck next to the bubinga stripe

The volume pot was changed as the original died. But the original is also supplied in the case

The picture below isn't mine but this is how the finish will look under decent lighting 

In pretty good condition. Just a few very small nicks in the finish on the edge of the body near the bottom strap button. Very light finish swirling on top which could be buffed out. 

The trem posts have been changed to new locking trem posts which has sorted out the tuning stability nicely.

One of the best guitars I've played and it sounds great even with the stock Ibanez pickups. I'd definitely be keeping it if it wasn't for a new one on the way.

Comes with original Ibanez hardcase, trem arm, case candy (manual, allen keys etc)

£550 for a quick sale. Can deliver myself if you're within 100 miles of Leighton Buzzard. Can ship but would ask the buyer to pay shipping which should work out around £25ish insured. 
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments