SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD John Page Classic Ashburn Special £850

What's Hot
variplexivariplexi Frets: 113
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
John Page Classic AJ tele (SOLD) £825

Duesenberg Starplayer Special (SOLD) £800

John Page Classic Ashburn Special (Sold elsewhere) 

This is the original MIJ version. I think production has now been moved to the US. I am the second owner and had picked it up last year. Its a lovely looking and really well made guitar with all the characteristics of a strat, but has its own thing going as well, IMO the bridge pickup sounds more tele-esque. The stock Bloodline pickups are relatively low output. Fairly light weight and easy to play neck. All in very good condition and comes with its gig bag (which is a bit dusty). There is small mark / scratch on the back of the neck which is barely visible and doesn't affect playing. Detailed specs are shown in one of the photos below. The "Special" tag is because this version has an ash body. I have an outer cardboard box so happy to post for another £20 if needed. 

De Armond M75T (WITHDRAWN)

This is a fantastic Korean-made guitar from late 90s (or perhaps early 2000). The build quality is superb and it plays great. Can't get better value at this price. It has a bound agathis / mahogany body with a maple top, dark rosewood bound fretboard, mahogany neck, licensed bigsby and the original US-made 2k pickups. The pole pieces are individually height-adjustable. Their tone is P90-esque but they have their own thing going. The neck is very smooth and feels fairly full and comfortable to hold (but not as chunky as a late 50s Gibson). It weighs around 9.3 lbs. Overall excellent condition and some of the marks seen are dust or reflection. Minor chip on the knobs. May have some minor / superficial age-related marks with aging of hardware, but no major issues, scuffs, cracks etc. Comes a large-ish Fender soft case meant for acoustics. Collection of local meet-up preferred but drop me a line if you need postage. 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments