SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2018 Gibson Firebird (Ebony) Price Drop

DavusPGDavusPG Frets: 462
edited February 2023 in Guitars £
2018 Gibson Firebird in ebony. Bought new, this is a cracking guitar, but one that sadly doesn't get played enough. Gigged twice, rehearsed a handful of times I'd say total playtime is less than 20 hours. Looks are subjective (although I love it) but it plays great and sounds huge. 

In terms of condition there's one small ding that chipped the finish and a couple of indentations courtesy of yours truly the very first time I played it on a strap, so I quickly learned that moving around with a Firebird is like driving an HGV! As you can see from the full length photos the ding isn't visible at all from a distance

Other than that there are some swirls on the finish and some white marks where the wings join the centre block that have been there since I bought it.  I'm sure these could be covered with a polish but I've never got round to it. I've tried to photograph them as best I can. 

Hardware is in excellent condition, hard case is included with all case candy including unused leather Gibson strap 

Based in Kent but work in central London so could meet there. Happy to post but the case is massive so would need to get quotes and agree on a courier service. 

Looking for £1250. No trades thank you

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments