SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS SOLD PRS CE22 SOLD PRS USA S2 Standard with Upgrades - USA Dragon II - CTS - Switching

Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 192
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
To balance the books given the finance required to get my daughter on the housing ladder this upgraded S2 is on the block.
PRS S2 Standard (2017)- 22 frets with trem
Antique white - NOT satin
Has had PRS USA Dragon II pickups fitted
Also switching has been upgraded including CTS pot
both the volume and tone pots are pull push so the bridge and neck pickups can be split individually. - Nice array of tones
Very light scratches on the pick guard itself - No dents or chips on the neck or body or headstock -  not even any light scratches that I can see - and I have looked hard!
I have misplaced the rear backplate (never use it) only about £13 anyway, but I do have the original black pick guard, tremolo arm and some documents
This is the pattern regular neck shape

£700 - £660 (rock bottom and just on here) and a cup of tea in Nottingham - or could meet up to an hour away to facilitate safe handover
Made in Maryland for SE price - SOLD

PRS CE22 2002 Trem SOLD
Adding a Paul Reed Smith CE22 as I need more funds than expected for the house thing.
In generally good condition given that it is 20 years old
Bit of fretwear in the usual places - could do with a fret dress - Will get onto that if this quick sale price doesn't work
minor ding on the back of the neck, light buckle rash on the back of the body if you turn it to the light and some very minor marks on the top if you look really hard.
But generally in good shape and priced to sell accordingly on here
complete with original hard case which has a few marks but is in better condition than most PRS cases I have seen from 2002
All stock
Comfortable wide fat neck - Subtle flame
Classic Cherry sunburst - again with tasteful but subtle flame
PRS Dragon II pickups

Full fat PRS for £975, which despite the honest appraisal above is stonking value for quick sale
cup of tea waiting in Nottingham for a test drive, otherwise could get a lift to meet up to an hour away

0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Martin that looks lovely - very classy and a lovely dark rosewood board. I’m miles away and skint but if I wasn’t etc etc !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 192
    Thanks Doc!
    Yes I should have remarked on the fretboard- really nice and dark rosewood - when I first got it I thought for a moment it was blooming’ ebony but it was just my old eyes….
    A wee bumpity 
    It’s a weekend thing….
  • AlunAlun Frets: 139
    This is an absolute steal and someone needs to buy it, pronto. If it was a Vela I’d be biting your arm off but sadly this is a bit too similar to my CE24! Best of luck with the sale. 
    Thanks very much @Alun - appreciate your kind comments 
    I agree, despite being a class act it is too similar to my CE22 trem to justify keeping both

• robertyroberty Frets: 10921
    I have a Standard 22 and it is easily the match of my Gibson SG Standard (which a good one), but better balanced you know. To me they are are similar in feel and quality
    Thanks @roberty - agree with it being balanced well - I find this one quite resonant too
    I am toying with keeping it and sticking the ce22 up instead….
    I change my mind pretty much every day though……..
  • th2017th2017 Frets: 45
    Hi
    would you ship this?
    Apologies @th2017 - not looking to ship - too many hassles in the past
    PRS CE22 added
  • I love these CE22’s I have a beater that I regularly gig and will never sell it- yours looks much nicer too- great value someone buy this before I get in my car for a cuppa In Nottingham (where ever that is lol!) have a bump!
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10921
    Ridiculous bargains, both
  • Oooof!! 
    'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
    S2 pending - price drop on CE22
    S2 Sold - Final price drop of £900 for the CE22 before it goes on Fleabay.....
    All gone……