SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADE: My CS strat for your flat fast-necked whatever.

LewyLewy Frets: 4438
edited February 2023 in Guitars £
I’ve had this one up for trade a few times for various reasons but it’s a bit different now as hand problems mean it’s just not a neck size or radius that’s going to work for me any more. I’ve got another CS Strat with a slimmer neck and flatter board but what I’m really looking for is something really flat - kind of 14” plus radius so I can get the action down around 1mm. Will consider most things (including pickup and bridge configs) but lurid colours aren’t for me. Would also think about a less expensive guitar with cash my way.

Spec: 63 Strat. Pickups are hand wound 69 neck, 65 middle, TS bridge, 65 C shape with 9.5” radius, .820” at 1st, .974” at the 12th. It also has Kingtone Switch in place of the second Tone control. 

I'm in Berkshire and it’s probably best you’re around the same area so we can each play the guitars. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments