SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Fender Stratocaster HSS Highway One body, USA neck.

BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
edited January 2023 in Guitars £
This was my attempt to build myself the perfect Strat and tbh it is a lovely guitar but I've tried and tried but I'm just not a Strat guy.

Technically a parts-caster but mostly Fender parts.

USA neck (2014) with a nitrocellulose crimson red trans' Highway One body, fender bridge and tuners (I force aged them to take the shine off!)

Tonerider Generator in the bridge position and Alnico 2 Blues middle and neck, I bought the Alnico 2's as set so will let the bridge pickup go with the guitar. Pickguard was from WD Music and the harness is a solderless from James' Home of Tone.

Recently had a set up and new nut cut for it.

I know I'll probably end up selling it as parts but thought I'd offer it on here before eBay get my money!

Not sure where to price it so I'll start at £750 posted.

Offers or trades, I'm after something simple light and with a Gibson scale. Thinking of ordering the Epiphone Billie Joe Armstrong Junior to give you an idea.

........Sorry the pics are a bit dark but it wont stop bloody raining!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments