SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS FT Fender Strat Plus Deluxe with Ultra wiring £1100

What's Hot
hoofheartedhoofhearted Frets: 37
edited February 2023 in Guitars £
Really great strat plus deluxe with slim made in 1991 with fast playing neck. Lots of wear on the neck with shows that it's a fantastic playing guitar.

It has been upgraded with Ultra wiring so loads of tones available in it. Ebony Frost finish.

Not sure what I'm after trade wise I'm thinking possibly an LP but all things considered try me!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WqwMk84d5ipNjNi79

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• This is actually an 89/90 ... I think.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 13335
    edited January 2023
    This is actually an 89/90 ... I think.
    Def not 1999 as it has the Wilko roller nut.  I'd be more inclined to guess those years.  Serial number will confirm.

* EDIT - I should add that I'm a big Strat Plus fan (owning one as I do) and that is a particularly lovely specimen.  Not sure I've seen that colour before.

GLWTS.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • AK99AK99 Frets: 1701
    edited January 2023
    Yeah - Xhefri's Strat Plus pages put N9XXXXXX serial numbers 'as most likely '90/'91 models' :

http://xhefriguitars.com/page2.html#C14

Beautiful guitar btw.
  • bgmartinsbridgebgmartinsbridge Frets: 2925
    edited January 2023

100% worth checking it over on Xhefri site about. 

Ive had a Strat ultra before, lovely guitar. 
    Hardware (tuners and saddles) is generally polished chrome and has ultra on the back plate, so this could be a rare one. 
    edited January 2023
    Could be wrong, but going by what is on the Xhefri site, I don't think N9 was ever a 1999 serial number for the Pluses at least:

FromXhefri's site:

So the Strat Plus’ with an N9xxxx serial number are a 1990-1991 manufactured guitar. I do not know how many times I have sold a 1990 Strat Plus on eBay to have some “smart” guy tell me I am a dumb bozo for saying it was a 1990 and not a 1999. (I have owned a few of these as you can see in the above pictures). Well, here's how you can know if your Plus is a 1989-1991 with an N9xxxxx serial number: 1) The Wilkinson Nut (Fender changed over to the LSR Nut mid-1993;) 2) The serial number is on the FRONT of the headstock (Fender moved the  serial numbers to the back of the headstock in 1995). So as you can tell by the above Plus’, all have a Wilkinson nut and serial number on the front, indicating that are ALL pre-1999
  • Sorry folks typo! Yep it is indeed a 1991 thanks for pointing it out  :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 13335
    Well it gave everyone a chance to pull their anorak hoods over their heads :-)
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Offset said:
    Well it gave everyone a chance to pull their anorak hoods over their heads :-)
    Haha I know
    He was only testing us..
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump