SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Harley Benton SC-Special Faded White £100. Sold

SpiritOfTheAgeSpiritOfTheAge Frets: 155
edited January 2023 in Guitars £
Next up on the chopping block is a faded white finish SC special type model from Harley Benton.

The finish is an odd matt finish, I've not come across it's type before. I like it but it is a little unusual.

It's in excellent condition as regards wear and tear as it's not really been used, frets have zero wear.

I changed the bridge to a wrap around black one as it looks cool :-) and changed the machine heads to a white tulip shape (no pictures of the replacement ones at the moment) from the original kidney shaped ones. And the control knobs to speed ones. I've also got some foam under the P-90's so they can be placed much closer to the strings than could be done when it arrived.

I have all the original hardware which will come with the guitar.

I only have a before and after bridge swap picture of the guitar at present but will get some more later.

Here is a link to the guitar on Thomann site 

https://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_sc_special_faded_white.htm

I'd prefer collection as there is no hard or soft case with this but I do have the original packaging to send the guitar in if you'd like to arrange a courier.

And here are my couple of pictures for now.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom