SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted Custom Shop Gibson/Fender or Gretsch or equivalent

What's Hot
AirForceGazAirForceGaz Frets: 9
edited February 2023 in Guitars £
Having sold some gear I have a budget of £3k and I'm looking for a custom shop guitar or a player grade vintage one. I can sell more guitars to take me over the £3.5k mark if required.

Not set on a specific model but really am after a guitar that feels like a vintage one so nothing brand new or NOS.

Keen on models such as:

Les Paul Juniors
Duo Jets
Jazzmasters
Gold tops
SG's
ES/Archtops

So pretty open to models but again must have that nice worn in feel to the guitar, really after the 50's/60's classic models.

Based in the West Midlands and would only collect so would travel/meet up within a reasonable distance.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Might not be your thing but I have a very classically 50s looking custom shop 57 strat with a soft v neck and hand wound pickups? 
  • I’m trying to not get a Strat as already have two but I’m a sucker for sunburnt 50’s strats! I’m gonna hold off if I can for strats as already seen a few that have tempted me but need to remain vaguely disciplined. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump
  • Bump with an increase in budget, still on the lookout for that special one so do get in touch if you want to help me spend my money.
  • Another strat now but very special…sonic blue relic with v dark rosewood? 
  • PM'd

• I’m looking to move on my guitar guitar dealer run custom shop Les Paul, it’s a late 50’s reissue with flame maple top. Give me a shout if interested and I can ping you some pictures.
  • Thanks for everyone who got in touch and through this fine forum I bought an awesome 68 Gibson sg junior for those who are interested. Cheers guys.