SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT : Cabronita Thinline Telecaster

What's Hot
FonusbakFonusbak Frets: 46
edited February 2023 in Guitars £
£600 - but would prefer a trade

Contemplating moving this Mexican made Cabronita Telecaster on (sale or swap) as I have a hankering for a Bigsby equipped Custom or the 72 Thinline version.

It's all original, has just been professionally set up by Jim Fleeting in Stockport and is in remarkably good condition for a 10+ year old guitar (...a consequence of me having too many of them!).

I'm more than happy to google the answer to any questions.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 15013
    Third photo is of an Ampeg Dan Armstrong Plexiglass guitar.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Third photo is of an Ampeg Dan Armstrong Plexiglass guitar.
    Oops...this is what I get for listing something using my phone. I'll fix it tomorrow when  in front of a PC! Thanks for pointing it out.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16413
    For anybody interested but uncertain about the Fidelitron pickups it's worth a good google .These were developed after Fender acquired Gretsch .They are reckoned to be extremely good ......in fact many have found they prefer them to the obvious Gretsch / TV Jones Filtertrons
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 958
    Dominic said:
    For anybody interested but uncertain about the Fidelitron pickups it's worth a good google .These were developed after Fender acquired Gretsch .They are reckoned to be extremely good ......in fact many have found they prefer them to the obvious Gretsch / TV Jones Filtertrons
    Can confirm, I used to spend lunchtimes in Bristol playing a preowned Fender Coronado II which had these pickups in. Beautiful sound, and really wish I'd been able to afford the guitar. 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Afternoon. Thought I'd give this a bump...