SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Jackson Kelly USA Custom Shop Master Built Tribal Flames Mike Learn/Mike Shannon

What's Hot
imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3900
edited January 2023 in Guitars £
A rather stunning guitar in incredible condition. It has barely left its case since it was built, from what I can gather, although I've enjoyed it for the last several months. It feels and sounds A1. The spec is shown in the pictures.  I understand it's Masterbuilt, from correspondence with other owners and the posh folder which was included.

If you're looking through the pics and see blemishes (particularly on the back), it's almost certainly lighting/reflections - especially the back, with the the wrinkles you can see being my ceiling which clearly needs re-plastered!

Feel free to contact me for any more info. A meet up to hand-over would be useful. I'm based just off the M6 near Carlisle, Cumbria.

Will consider trades.

£3,500.

IMG-1073 IMG-1074 IMG-1075 IMG-1076 IMG-1077 IMG-1078 IMG-1079 IMG-1080 IMG-1081 IMG-1082 IMG-1083 IMG-1084
Kelly-ML-Tribal-001 Kelly-ML-Tribal-002 Kelly-ML-Tribal-003 Kelly-ML-Tribal-004 Kelly-ML-Tribal-005 Kelly-ML-Tribal-006 Kelly-ML-Tribal-007 Kelly-ML-Tribal-008 Kelly-ML-Tribal-009 Kelly-ML-Tribal-010 Kelly-ML-Tribal-011 Kelly-ML-Tribal-012 Kelly-ML-Tribal-013 Kelly-ML-Tribal-014 Kelly-ML-Tribal-015 Kelly-ML-Tribal-016 Kelly-ML-Tribal-017 Kelly-ML-Tribal-018
Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 11reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2271
    Just incredible.

Wow

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • wellsyboywellsyboy Frets: 456
    I hate guitars like this but I am strangely attracted to this one - stunning - GLWTS
  • Not my thing at all but WOW. What a piece of pure art.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • wellsyboy said:
    I hate guitars like this but I am strangely attracted to this one - stunning - GLWTS
    Thanks, @wellsyboy and @andy1839 ;

It's guaranteed to make you look like either a twat or rock god at your local pub jam.  No prizes for guessing which I suspect it will be.

My band, Red For Dissent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StevepageStevepage Frets: 3146
    wellsyboy said:
    Thanks, @wellsyboy and @andy1839 ;

It's guaranteed to make you look like either a twat or rock god at your local pub jam.  No prizes for guessing which I suspect it will be.
    Exactly why I sold mine ha!

I got a close look at this at the Birmingham guitar show last year and can vouch that it is absolutely awesome, not a ding in sight
  • NightswanNightswan Frets: 1525
    Absolutely FKN' Immense!!! Jackson USA Custom shop wait times are now 3.5 years if you are lucky. Good luck scoring a Masterbuilt with Mike Learn Graphic for under £7000. Solid price on this.  Dear Mr. Bank Manager....lol!!
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 643
    Not my thing at all but WOW! 
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8947
    Makes me wanna get into my Spandex and wow the cats on the strip with SICK RIFFS.

GLWTS :D 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @Nightswan USA Jacksons seem rare enough! 

@jerkmoans nailed it! 

My band, Red For Dissent
  • Suggested weekend activity for fellow TFB members:

Get drunk, buy a ridiculous-looking Jackson (preferably this one).

My band, Red For Dissent
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom