SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT: Ernie Ball Music Man Cutlass RS HSS Ghostwood with Rosewood Fingerboard

hcpreston1hcpreston1 Frets: 1
edited January 2023 in Guitars £
I’m looking to trade my Ernie Ball Music Man Cutlass RS HSS in Ghostwood. Heres a bit of info on the guitar;
I’ve owned this near 12 months and personally selected from new, the machine heads (changed to pearl) and pickguard were replaced with genuine Ernie Ball Music Man parts (originals not included). It includes all the case candy, trem cover plate, trem arm and a newly released EBMM Mono case. It has a beautiful dark roasted maple neck with half flame and half birds eye complemented with a rosewood fingerboard. 

Images here;
https://imgur.com/a/vI24246

Great playability and set up with 10-46, no issues. The body is in amazing condition with no minor damage. 

*Bad* points 
-The middle pickup has a slight chip on the bass side of the cover, I believe I have an exact genuine EBMM replacement I can include. 
-The headstock as a very minor string scratch over the word ‘cutlass’. It marked after cutting and tuning to pitch. 
-Light pick marks on the shell pickguard. 

I have realised that although Ernie Ball Music Man are a thing of beauty with revered playability, I cannot get on with the neck profile / width. I’m really use to my ‘52 CS Telecaster. 

I’d love to get this traded for a PRS Silver Sky, I have no preference on fingerboard or colour. Other trade offers are welcome. 

Based in West Sussex. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16413
    Very pretty guitar ........nice colour combo
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8962
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • stanstan Frets: 190
    How do you value this guitar.  can you describe the neck profile / width somewhat ?  I have short fingers and i`m wondering whether it might be right up my street.  thanks.
  • Dominic said:
    Very pretty guitar ........nice colour combo
    Thank you! Normally the necks are a little pale in comparison. 
  • hcpreston1hcpreston1 Frets: 1
    edited January 2023
    stan said:
    How do you value this guitar.  can you describe the neck profile / width somewhat ?  I have short fingers and i`m wondering whether it might be right up my street.  thanks.
    It has a very soft V shape from the 1st to the 4/5th fret. From the 5th fret onwards this transitions to a standard D shape. It’s 825" at the 1st fret and .924" at the 12th fret.