SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Gibson Flying V - Antique Natural - SOLD-

What's Hot
Jeddy3Jeddy3 Frets: 83
edited February 2023 in Guitars £
2021 Gibson Flying V in Antique Natural. 

Wanted to try another one of these since owning a faded Cherry V some 15 years ago which I remember enjoying. Unfortunately I don’t think the V body shape is really suited to my style and the slimmer neck isn’t really my thing anymore. 

It looks and sounds beautiful though and weighs next to nothing.The Burstbucker pickups (2&3) really sound great and the included black guard really pops with the natural finish. 

Guitar is in excellent condition with just a couple of small dings and some light play wear swirls etc. The two noteworthy dings to mention are a small lacquer chip on the tip of the headstock and small dimple underneath the bridge post stud (see photos).

Comes with hardcase and and all the “candy”. Also included is a the previously mentioned black pickguard made by the previous owner.

Sale or trade price £1150

I would prefer collection from Southampton or Portsmouth but might be able to ship if the buyer wanted to arrange a courier. I’m sure I have a spare box somewhere.

Cheers

Dan

Thanks for looking!

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments