SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

AcePro Doubleneck Stratocaster (£399)

Doing a major clear out at the moment, and this is next up (and the first of my two doublenecks) on the block. I got this a number of years ago and I think it’s time to accept that my dream of being in The Eagles, Led Zeppelin or Bon Jovi is probably best laid to rest. This AcePro double-neck Strat features 6- and 12-string maple necks, black body and white pickguard, plus cream pickup covers and knobs.

I originally got this years ago with the intention of upgrading all the pickups and electronics, applying new decals and finish to the necks etc... but I never got around to it and realistically i think it’s time someone else got to enjoy this fun beast.

Photos and a quick little clip to hear what it sounds like through my cheap little Boss Katana amp (surprisingly good!).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnxhX6lquFx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

£399 (cash, bank transfer or PayPal gift) collected or may be able to deliver or meet up somewhere along the SE London / Croydon / Guildford (Surrey) area. Would prefer not to post, especially since I don’t have a suitable case.

I have a few bits and bobs on the block in the next few weeks / months, so let me know if you are interested and I’ll keep you posted.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom