SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Fender Vintera Roadworn, ltd edn, 75th anniv decal, nitro, sonic blue, 7lb 1oz, £725 shipped.

What's Hot
fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5189
edited January 2023 in Guitars £
Sold
Fender Vintera Roadworn, limited edition with 75th anniversary decal on rear of headstock, nitro finish, sonic blue/maple, Fender gigbag. Super lightweight and resonant guitar at just 7lb 1oz (3.2kg). Chunky neck with 7.25” radius and ‘vintage tall‘ frets with very little wear. Very good condition bar a tiny lacquer crack near the neck pocket. The bridge saddles are intonated brass (the Gotoh/Wilkinson type) and the original straight brass saddles are in the gigbag. I’ve cleaned and polished the frets, fitted new 10 gauge strings and set the intonation, so it plays well now imo. I purchased this recently from here to give myself another shot at playing a 7.25” fingerboard radius Fender (and also because I thought it looked a cracker!) but I’ve decided that I prefer a 9.5” radius so this guitar is not for me unfortunately, 

£700 collected from Salisbury or £725 shipped - I do have inner and outer shipping cartons. No trades or offers thanks.

260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments