SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender SRV Strat 2017

saltnpeppersaltnpepper Frets: 17
edited January 2023 in Guitars £
Made in 2017 and in excellent condition.  I am selling it with the new white/parchment scratch plate attached but will include the original SRV engraved plate.  I preferred the look of the white guard which is why I changed it when I changed the pickups with the calibrated Bareknuckle CTS potentiometers.    The pick-ups are Bareknuckle Apaches which are much closer to Stevie’s original Strat than the Texas specials which I am not keen on.   I don’t have the Texas Specials any more. 

The guitar plays beautifully and sounds fab.  It comes with the original case, tremolo arm, candy, strap and rear trem cavity cover. 

The new price on these is £2.2k.

Collection or meet up is preferred, I am based near Newcastle but I'll consider shipping.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    Nice ~ I used to have one of these, the necks are a proper handful! Good shout on the pickups, I didn’t like the Texas specials either ~ GLWTS.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • flyingv said:
    Nice ~ I used to have one of these, the necks are a proper handful! Good shout on the pickups, I didn’t like the Texas specials either ~ GLWTS.
    Yeah, I have always loved the neck shape (this is my second) and the Pau Ferro board which is less porous than rosewood and feels nicer under the fingers to me.  As always funds are needed elsewhere!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom