SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Classic Vibe / Vintage Modified Offsets

I'm after an inexpensive "proper" Mustang after my buying a Bullet Mustang recently and not being able to put it down.

Also after a Jaguar because I told myself I would get one after playing a Johnny Marr one a few years ago and loving the ergonomics.

Would consider a Jazzmaster too, because they also look cool af.
Just so people are aware. I have no idea what any of these words mean.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SeshSesh Frets: 1903
    I think you showed an interest in the vm jag I'm selling.
    I also have a vm mustang I've been thinking of selling. (vintage white and in great condition except a chunk of finish missing on the heel below the neck. Wiring has also been modded to give series option along with standard mustang out of phase) 
    Let me know if you are interested and I'll take some pictures. 
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
  • Sesh said:
    I think you showed an interest in the vm jag I'm selling.
    I also have a vm mustang I've been thinking of selling. (vintage white and in great condition except a chunk of finish missing on the heel below the neck. Wiring has also been modded to give series option along with standard mustang out of phase) 
    Let me know if you are interested and I'll take some pictures. 

Hi, yes I did think of the Jag. I think the issue was postage if I remember correctly?
    Just so people are aware. I have no idea what any of these words mean.
  • SeshSesh Frets: 1903
    Yes, not super keen on postage. Would you be up for a halfway (or whatever) meet up? 
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 10228
    I have a VM Mustang in tomato soup red (not for sale, sorry) and they are lovely little guitars. I know mine has been fettled a bit with rolled edges and lace sensor pickups in it, but it's a real joy to play. If they are all like that then I'd definitely recommend
    Taking part in 1000 Lights - raising money for Uprawr Mental Health Foundation
    https://www.justgiving.com/page/pianomatt-1000lights
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 8010

I've got a spare Affinity Jazzmaster in Burgundy Mist I could part with - I bought it because I liked the first one so much with the plan to paint it at some point.

It's absolutely fresh out of the box and still has the plastic on.

£180 posted if you're interested.

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister