SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Martin Mahogany OMC-15ME Electro Acoustic £1200

CarbonCopyCarbonCopy Frets: 246
edited February 2023 in Acoustics £
A fabulous Martin USA made mahogany guitar from 2016 with cutaway to allow access to the upper frets to those that dare venture that far.

It is very easy to play as the neck is not too thick, the action is low and it is well set up.

The solid mahogany top, back and sides give this a wonderful warm and full sound which is especially nice for finger picking.

The Fishman Matrix VT Enhance electronics sound great and provide a lot of sparkle to cut through the mix.

It comes with its original Martin hardcase. It's in excellent condition with no obvious signs of wear, or any dents, scratches or chips.

These cutaway 15 series Martins are now discontinued so are unavailable to buy new. The nearest equivalent is the non-cutaway 000-15me which cost £1865 new and that comes with an inferior pickup system (this guitar has an under saddle piezo and a blendable under bridge transducer). The price list from 2016 shows this guitar as 25% more expensive than the non-electro 000-15m which would make this model about £2000 new in today's money so I think the price is about right.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to try out the guitar. I'm based in Southend-on-Sea. Insured delivery is possible for £50.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments