SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn : Fender USA Offset Telecaster in LPB and a PRS Core Starla.

What's Hot
UHASUHAS Frets: 137
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
Tried to add these onto my other sale but Im obviously giving too much spec! So here's part two of my sale.

Here's my preamble again
If I was a bedroom flipper, I'd be the worst one out there! My buy high, sell cheap strategy has seen me get through lots of guitars and even more money, but finally, a mixture of age , space,  common sense, a dodgy chimney and some decorating has made me decide to move some on. I've just added the main pic, but there is a link to more pics and I'll send more if needed and answer any questions, I'm good like that. There will be more to follow, but listing is almost as time consuming as packing them!  So first .......

Limited Edition American Standard Offset Telecaster 2016 7.8lbs + £25 Shipping

Part of the Magnificent 7 run in 2016 this is both quirky and cool , and sounds as good as it looks. Another case queen itching to be played. Only 500 made.

PRESS RELEASE: Originally conceived in the Custom Shop, the Limited Edition American Standard Offset Telecaster is an incredibly distinctive hybrid of a Telecaster and Jazzmaster.

A novel concept and a truly original and collectable instrument never before seen in the Fender lineup, it features a highly distinctive offset body, with the singing voice of a Custom Shop Twisted single-coil neck pickup and a vintage-style Custom Shop single-coil Telecaster pickup.

Features:

• Manufacturer: Fender
  • Series: American Standard
  • Design: Offset Telecaster
  • Body: Alder
  • Neck: Maple
  • Neck Construction: Bolt-on
  • Neck Profile: Modern-'C'
  • Fretboard: Maple
  • Scale in mm: 648
  • Fretboard Radius in Inches: 9.5
  • Number of Frets: 22
  • Fret Format: Medium Jumbo
  • Fretboard Inlays: Dot
  • Nut type: Synthetic Bone
  • Nut width in mm: 42.8
  • Pickup: SS
  • Manufacturer pickups: Fender
  • Neck Pickup: CS Vintage-Style Single Coil
  • Bridge Pickup: CS "Twisted" Single Coil
  • Piezo Pickup: No
  • Coil-splitting: No
  • Switch: 3-Way
  • Control: Vol, Tone
  • Bridge: 3-Saddle String-Thru-Body Tele
  • Tuners: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed
  • Strap Button: Standard
  • Hardware: Chrome
  • Country of Origin: USA
  • Finish: High-Gloss
  • Colour: Lake Placid Blue
  • Number of Strings: 6
  • Case included: Yes
  • Gigbag included: No
  • Certificate: No

More photos here....   https://imgur.com/a/nTDxNWs

PRS Starla Core with Bigsby 2009 Probably 10lbs but not weighed yet   INC Shipping

Again another thats fallen down the pecking order since the arrival of the Fiore, and in very good condition, yes some age marks but nothing drastic. Another I'd love to keep , but there's a limit to both space and playing time. Ive fitted locking tuners to this, they were direct replacements for the originals , which are included , but these make the Bigsby very usable.
Reflection not chips on the top edge! 

The PRS Starla is the younger sibling of the much coveted PRS Mira, released as a Core Line model back in 2008; the Starla is a retro vibed dream machine. Recent years have seen the Starla feature as part of PRS S2 line, but this beauty here is one of the lesser seen, original Core Line models, and its a real winner.

With a Mahogany body, the Starla features a carved bevelled top. Capturing that middle ground between an SG and a Les Paul, the body is perfectly balanced and real resonant.

The Mahogany neck features a Rosewood fretboard with a wide fat profile, 24.5 scale length and 22 frets.  Its a really substantial neck and feels great underhand, designed by former PRS Private Stock designer Joe Knaggs, this one super cool guitar.

Loaded with a pair of PRS Alnico Starla pickups, this guitar kicks out a whole range of majestic tones. With a push pull tone knob you can split the coils for even greater tonal variation. Another really cool touch is the Bigsby B5, a great way to add some texture to your sound, it complements this guitar beautifully.

More pics here..... https://imgur.com/a/BdrqvWR

NOW SOLD Fender Nashville Telecaster Elite 2017 Parallel Universe 7.48Ibs £1200 + £25 Shipping NOW SOLD

Stunning guitar, made in limited numbers, like a Nashville but with the better pickups and more telecaster sounding. Love everything about this guitar, but, I bought a Fiore, and now this stays in the case, but will be sad to see it go, sort of hoping it doesn't!

Product Specs

Auxiliary Switching
S-1 Switch Down: Position 1. Bridge & Neck. Position 2, 3, or 4: All 3 Pickups On. Position 5. Bridge & Neck
Body
Ash
Body Finish
Gloss Lacquer
Body Shape
Telecaster®
Bridge
6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
Bridge Pickup
Shawbucker™
Color
Aged Cherry Burst
Configuration
HSS
Control Knobs
Knurled Flat-Top
Controls
Master Volume, Master Tone (S-1™ Switch)
Country Of Origin
US
Dimensions
6.00x18.50x44.50 IN
Fingerboard
Maple
Fingerboard Radius
9.5" to 14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
Fret Size
Medium Jumbo
Hardware Finish
Nickel/Chrome
Middle Pickup
Pure Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele®
Model Name
Limited Edition American Elite Telecaster® HSS, Maple Fingerboard, Antique Cherry Burst
Neck Finish
Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish with Gloss Headstock Face
Neck Material
Maple
Neck Material
Maple
Neck Pickup
Pure Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele®
Neck Shape
Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
Number of Frets
Nut Material
Bone
Nut Width
1.685" (42.8 mm)
Orientation
Right-Hand
Pickguard
3-Ply Black/White/Black
Pickup Configuration
HSS
Pickup Switching
5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
Position Inlays
Black Dot
Refinement Neck Material
Maple
Refinement Neck Shape
C Shape
Refinement Pickups
Vintage-Style
Scale Length
25.5" (64.77 cm)

Link to more photos....  
https://imgur.com/a/DqzOqIB