SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - FS Fender Player Telecaster 3 Tone Sunburst Maple Neck £400

What's Hot
PearlsPreservePearlsPreserve Frets: 156
edited March 2023 in Guitars £
Hi there

I've decided to sell my Mexican made Fender Player Tele.  The serial number suggests it's a 2019 model, but I swear I bought it before then! I just can't remember.

It's one of 6 guitars I own and is pretty much the last one to get picked up.  I don't know why, it plays nicely, and sounds like a tele should sound, I just haven't gelled with it.

It's got a maple neck and is completely stock and currently strung with 10s.

The frets are immaculate, as the guitar has hardly been played.

The front of the guitar is immaculate, with not a visible mark on it.  The back has a small scratch (about 1cm in length) that can be felt, 2 lacquer imperfections (about 1mm across) that can't be felt, and a slight lacquer crack around some of the string ferrules.  My guess is that the lacquer cracked when the ferrule was pressed in.

I'll include a gig-bag with the guitar.

I'd much prefer collection, to be honest, as I just don't have a box to send it in, and don't want to run the risk of posting a guitar.  I live in the Worcester area, but also work in central London, so happy to arrange collection in the proximity of these areas.  Just ask and I'm sure we can work something out.

I tried embedding the images and failed! So here's a link to a shared google images folder with them in https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zjkt1kD2oxowapSr7 ;

This is my first time selling on here, so please be kind.  Any questions, or if you want any more pics, please let me know.

Thanks 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments