SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Squier Telecaster Fernandes Sustainer Suhr Aldrich loaded body

paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
edited January 2023 in Parts £
Squier tele body which has had extensive work to fit a Fernandes sustainer system and a Suhr Aldrich humbucker in the bridge.

If you see the photos here it's been routed for the humbucker, a large rear cavity for all the extra electronics and for a battery box on the rear. All done very neatly and I assume professionally or by someone very competent. 

The body is heavy and the bass bout has some sort of stepped ridges running lengthways, front and back under the finish. I can't imagine this has been refinished or came from the factory like that so it's a bit of a mystery, maybe a non-original body and an abandoned attempt at some comfort contouring? 

Body is in good condition without any noticeable scratches, dents, dings or missing finish. 

Bridge pickup and sustainer system in full working order, neck pickup currently not working – if you see the photos I suspect it's the green wire which has come unattached from the selector switch's terminals and just needs re-soldering. Clip on battery box is broken so it doesn't click shut and will need replacing or repairing somehow. 

I'll include the neck if the buyer wants it. As you can see it's been de-fretted and the slots filled, this was my experiment into fretless guitar. As a fretless it works but needs finessing (nut needs work or replacing and the fretboard really could do with planing properly to get a decent low action). Or it could probably just be re-fretted?

SOLD Hard to price but I'll start at £200 posted in the UK, obviously open to offers or reality checks Price assume buyer covering PayPal fees or bank transfer. Or if you want to swap me something for it feel free to offer. 

Price for the fully loaded body, neck plate and screws and the neck and its hardware if the buyer wants them. If so on the neck would be sent neck off to keep postage cost down. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom