SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT: My gold Les Paul hardware for your chrome/nickel

What's Hot
LongtallronnieLongtallronnie Frets: 1201
edited September 2013 in Guitars £

Comments

• Now with pics.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • If you do split dibs on the stop bar and tunners (I only actually need one, but I guess leaving you with 5 will make it tricky to sell the rest)
  • OK dude, although I'm considering trying to strip the gold plating off if I can't trade. What could possibly go wrong?!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Longtallronnie said:   OK dude, although I'm considering trying to strip the gold plating off if I can't trade. What could possibly go wrong?!
    LOTS !!!!!

I might be interested in the lot for a project, gig worn gold, nice.  Too blingy for many I know, but hey... I'm a bit sad like that.  (I also like nickel too btw)   It would be a shame to split it, or to strip it.
    I know that's not as straight forward as a swap, but give it some consideration.  Good luck with the project, nice guitar.

• Sorry, I'm abroad atm and 3G is a bit iffy. Plus I've consumed lots of gin. I've not properly considered selling so have no idea of reasonable prices etc. I'll look into when I return but I'm not keen to sell tbh as I can't afford to replace with new and unless I find a full set second hand....

Anywhooooo, back to the alcomohol!
  • photekphotek Frets: 1463
    I would also be interested in a few bits if you split or possibly the lot if you have a price in mind.
  • The main problem is unless I can find a used nickel set I won't be able to afford to replace the parts with new. I really don't to end up with a unfinished project lying around for months while I try to save up the money. 
    Sorry for being awkward, if money wasn't so tight it wouldn't be such a problem. 

I have no idea on prices tbh so would appreciate any advice on that matter. If I sell then @not_the_dj has dibs on the tuners and stop bar, followed by @ChrisMusic then @photek.

Depending on what parts everyone wants and what I can find used, it might be possible we could work something out?

I'll have a look into prices in the meantime.