SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* Tricked out Fender American Telecaster - Bareknuckle/Callaham parts

drippycatdrippycat Frets: 143
edited February 2023 in Guitars £
Up for sale is my modded up 2004 Fender American Telecaster in excellent condition for its age. Modern C profile neck. Steel plate Callaham bridge with brass compensated saddles. Modded Callaham control plate, 5 way switch with push/pull on the tone knob to keep the neck pickup engaged. As for the pickups, they are all Bareknuckles. A Brown Sugar in the bridge, a Slowhand in the middle and I think a Mule in the neck - this was after discussing which ones to choose with people from Bareknuckle and Feline guitars who made the changes to the guitar & saved me from my own ignorance with my original pickup choices.

I hope you can tell from the photos that it's in great condition. No appreciable fret wear, the usual scuffs on the scratchplate plus one or two minor scratches that don't go through the polyurethane body finish. It's been almost exclusively sitting in it's case for over 10 years after I bough one of the first LSL teles to arrive in the UK. But now I'm selling other stuff it seems the right time to let it go. £750:00 plus postage. I'm based in Newcastle upon Tyne but will be travelling down to the midlands in the near future in case a meetup further south is preferable.

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• When you say the midlands does that include Leicester ? Is it a standard ? 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LewyLewy Frets: 4438
    That's a proper jobbing guitar, that is. Love it.
  • When you say the midlands does that include Leicester ? Is it a standard ? 
    It is an American standard, but I've already had 3 expressions of interest plus 2 offers so I'm not sure it will be around long.
  • tbmtbm Frets: 586
    To be fair, that's a great price anyway, before you count in the upgrades. Strats and Teles from this period are just great, solid guitars. I stupidly sold the 1999 strat version of this (ash, maple) and I still haven't found a start as good to replace it. 

GLWS!

Noise, randomness, ballistic uncertainty.
  • Pm'd and fingers crossed.