SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Strat tort pickguard x 2 and tuners and vmod 2 pickups.Mint guard added.

ditchboyditchboy Frets: 319
edited July 25 in Parts £
Just been removed from a strat pro ii. I replaced it with a mint green one. It’s more or less brand new. I never played it with this on but the previous owner might have a little bit it looks in vgc. Includes the matching back plate and tuner knobs, pickup covers etc - the knobs look to be aged white but I’m not 100% on that. £30 posted for everything. I’ll send pics to anyone who’s interested. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• timmypixtimmypix Frets: 2485
    I'm assuming you mean pickguard/scratchplate...?
    Tim
  • ditchboyditchboy Frets: 319
    Yes sorry pickguard. 630 start and I was still asleep. 
    Anyone still looking for one of these?
  • Can you post a pic pls? 
    https://imgur.com/a/gNopRpJ

Looks like two different colours but is definitely more of a red. Assume this will be more apparent when the plastic comes off also. 

Can you post a pic pls? 
    Sure
    edited July 23
    Resurrecting this. I now have two in my ownership I no longer need. £25 delivered for each. £45 if anyone is looking for a pair. 

Set of standard tuners also up. Just taken from a Strat pro ii. I’ve put locking tuners on so these can go. £25 delivered. 

Added a set of vmod 2 pickups to the listing. In perfect working condition. These will be ready in a week or so once I take delivery and install a new set of pups I’ve just ordered. Not 100% sure how to price these but £105 delivered doesn’t seem unreasonable. 
    Bump. Nobody after a set of Strat pups? Make me an offer!
    Genuine Strat mint guard added. I tried to relic this and then decided to buy one professionally made. It’s a little scuffed and stained but looked pretty good on my relic before I replaced it. £20 delivered.