SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gordon Smith GS Export Deluxe SOLD

What's Hot
19791979 Frets: 90
edited February 2023 in Guitars £
https://imgur.com/gallery/qmu4Txt

I picked this up from a Facebook group a couple of weeks ago to try and I’ve decided to move it on as I prefer the thicker neck.  It’s in as new condition and the guy I bought it from said that he bought it new and hardly took it out of the case. I’m only asking what I paid for it in the spirit of things. It’s their top spec options wise and here’s a link to the original sale ad

https://www.leoted.co.uk/product/gordon-smith-gs-export-deluxe-semi-solid-ice-white/

I’m based near Burton on Trent and can travel a little if needs be. Trade wise a Strat or Tele would be of interest
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 192
    Pm’d
  • That’s nice. You say you prefer a thicker neck, what is the profile like on these? 
  • 19791979 Frets: 90
    @Teyeplayer  it’s not particularly thin, perhaps like a modern C. It has a bit of a shoulder and doesn’t quite fill the palm as much as their thick profile. 
  • 1979 said:
    @Teyeplayer  it’s not particularly thin, perhaps like a modern C. It has a bit of a shoulder and doesn’t quite fill the palm as much as their thick profile. 
    It’s a pity they don’t do more with the thick profile -every time I look at a nice GS it seems to say ‘thin’. :)
  • GemsdalsGemsdals Frets: 123
    Nooo, if I hadn't just bought my Gatsby Custom T I'd have loved this. On the off chance I have a FGN J Standard Tele if that's of any interest? 
  • That's very nice indeed.  GLWTS.

Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 19791979 Frets: 90
    @Gemsdals  thanks for the offer but I’ll pass thanks

@Jonathangus  thank you for the upload