SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Fender CS 1960 Stratocaster Heavy Relic

WTB22WTB22 Frets: 70
edited February 2023 in Guitars £
After a lot of consideration, I’m also moving on this beautiful Fender Custom Shop 1960 Reissue Stratocaster in a Heavy Relic Black/Tortoiseshell. 

From 2021, I actually imported this one from Max Guitar in the Netherlands, they got a select few Heavy Relics and this was one. I spotted Sasha Ivantic playing it in one of their demos on YouTube and fell in love with how it looked. Didn’t disappoint. It has the comfiest Slim C-Shape on it, a beautiful sounding set of CS 60’s Strat PU’s, 5-Way Toggle, 9.5” Radius etc. See the spec sheet in the pictures for everything. It’s just everything you’d expect and want from a Strat from this period plus the added comfort of a modern radius.

For full transparency, I’m only selling this one because I’d like to replace it with a 1957/58 equivalent, as I’m more at home with a chunkier full-Maple neck, and I’d like to have something different now I’ve had a couple of years to enjoy this one. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2820
    That’s very nice.  Like you though, I like thicker necks unfortunately.  Glwts
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom