SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Eastman T64/V-T Antique Red Varnish

What's Hot
TrentGuitarsTrentGuitars Frets: 1756
in Guitars £ tFB Trader

Picked this up brand new from Coda recently and it really is exceptional,

Wonderful violin/shellac finish that is aged to absolute perfection, it really looks like a found instrument but has all the benefits of being extremely well made.

Better than any ES330 I tried and the only reason I'm selling it is because I need to fund more work based machinery purchases,

Comes with everything including the original box and a beautiful hardcase, just have this picture for now but can get more if requested.

Looking for £1300 shipped,

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I've got a Model 1 Trent if that's of any interest?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    edited February 2023
    Funny you should say that about the ES-330. I've had about ten of them, from vintage, to Custom Shop, to the '59 reissues and the very nice 2018 models, but the T64/v is my favourite of its type and the only one that I've kept.

That looks lovely! GLWTS.
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8333
    I’ve got the version with the Bigsby. Just a spectacular guitar.  Absolutely love it.  
  • If I didn't already have a semi hollow with a trapeze I'd be all over this. I played this model and it's stop tail 335 style (can't remember the name) brother at a show and was really impressed by the build quality, playability and above all sound
  • Eastman guitars are absolute quality. I have a T486 - better than any Gibson 335 I’ve previously owned. GLWTS!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom