SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GONE: Roland TD-4KP Portable Drum Kit

What's Hot
AmigoAmigo Frets: 121
edited March 2023 in Misc £
My drumming aspirations proved to be misplaced, so here it goes.

About 2 years ago I bought this Roland TD-4KP kit with an upgraded snare (PDX-6), which I used maybe a couple of hours in total since. Included is a kick drump pedal which I bought separately, but no amp, and no throne. The original snare and arm are also included, after finding them. I will add a set of headphones and a 10 metre MIDI cable. All working in good order. Looking for £250, collection from Cambridgeshire, no delivery as I have no packaging for it, I am afraid. It is pretty light, though. Could potentially deliver within Warwickshire, where I travel regularly, or on-route from Cambridgeshire to Warwickshire (A14 - M6 corridor).
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AmigoAmigo Frets: 121
    A first bump
  • AmigoAmigo Frets: 121
    I found the original snare and holder, they are also included in the sale.
  • I'm interested - I live in Lutterworth, just up the road from the M6. I could meet you at the services on junction 1, if that works
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
  • WhistlerWhistler Frets: 355
    Amigo said:
    My drumming aspirations proved to be misplaced, ...

About 2 years ago I bought this ... kit ... which I used maybe a couple of hours in total since.
    Just a word of warning to any prospective buyer with similar aspirations: a couple of hours practice every 2 years will not make you a drummer. Set your aspirations higher and plan to practice for a couple of hours each day.

Drums are like guitars and any other instrument: you only need to practice on the days you eat.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom