SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Rack Gear - Behringer Ultragraph Pro FBQ1502 + Phonic PPC800e Power Conditioner.

Behringer Ultragraph Pro FBQ1502 - £35
15-band stereo graphic EQ with FBQ feedback detection system. Sub out with adjustable crossover

Phonic PPC800e Power Conditioner - £35
Come with 4 separate IEC (Kettle) leads. 2 short and 2 super long ones. More can be purchased easily, will take up to 10 i think.
The Phonic PPC 8000E Power Conditioner features 10 accessory outlets, a 10 amp circuit breaker, a single, unswitched outlet on the front and two slide-out swiveling rack lights with dimmer control.

Collection from Brighton or meet up somewhere at weekends when I'm gigging is ideal as I don't have anything to package these in atm.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    I'd be interested in the ultragraph if you're willing to post? If it helps, there's a ups drop off point near me, so you could send it there really cheaply. Anyway, let me know. I'm in no rush, so you can hold out for collection for a bit if you like. Cheers!
  • ash96ash96 Frets: 61
    Yeah cool, how does the drop off point thing work? Never used that before.
    I'll see if I can find some boxes / bubble wrap to get it packaged properly.

Bump still for sale.

I could probably bubble wrap/box the ultra graph to post.
    Bump, Still for sale. open to offers on these!

Will be able to meet up around Brighton / Bristol / maybe london this month
  • John_p is after an autograph

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2753
    robwright said:
    John_p is after an autograph
    My mate bought one on thursday...   If I'd seen this I would have passed on the details - GLWTS
    edited November 2014
    No worries mate!