SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS Goldtop McCarty Soapbar

What's Hot
handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1009
edited February 2023 in Guitars £
PRS Goldtop McCarty Soapbar: £1850
NOW SOLD PENDING FULL PAYMENT. 

IMHO the best looking PRS ever made. In great condition. There is one tiny ding on the face of the guitar. This has been sealed with lacquer by a guitar tech when I had it set up so it won't chip or get worse. It has some slight clouding of the lacquer on the heel of the guitar neck as is common with the period of PRS but no other lacquer issues such as flaking along the fingerboard edge.

The Kluson tuners have been swapped out of the Gotoh locking version which improves tuning stability and makes changing strings a breeze while retaining the look of the guitar from the front.

The guitar is ideally for collection only from near Ipswich for now unless you wish to arrange a courier yourself at your expense and risk and I can pack the guitar up as well as possible and hand it over. (I sold my Swamp Ash Special like this last week and it got there fine with no issues). I am also going to the Guitar Show in Birmingham on Sat 25th Feb so can bring it along there if you're interested to buy.

I'm seriously in 2 minds about moving this on. The only trades I'd be interested in would be for another PRS, and preferably for a Custom 22 with a tremolo but I will be picky as I'm only willing to move this guitar on for the right price or trade to make it worthwhile. If neither of those come along I'll be more than happy keeping her!

Also comes with the Original PRS Hardcase. 
0reaction image LOL 13reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments