SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN Various guitars (Fender Tele, BC Rich Mockingbird, Tanglewood Acoustic, Gibson SG -SOLD-).

PerrygoroundPerrygoround Frets: 35
edited April 2023 in Guitars £
Up for sale some of my guitars. In principle, for collection only in central London. I can provide more pics on demand.
I will be leaving the UK at the end of March, so they are only available up to that point. What I won´t be able to sell, I will take with me abroad.

Fender Player Telecaster - £525 £500
Bought new in January 2021. Has a tiny dent on the paint, barely noticeable. Other than that is basically as new and completely stock.

BC Rich Mockingbird - £1000
Bought new in May 2020. One of the newer models from the new ownership, that rised up the bar for the company. I had replaced the stock pickups (D-Activators) for Seymour Duncan pickups (A2Pro in the neck, TB-16 Custom/59 Hybrid in the bridge). Has a ding on the tip of the lower horn, back side, where the paint has fallen. Again, no case or gigbag associated with this guitar. I do have the back cover for the FR springs and the screws for it. I just removed it to adjust spring tension when setting up the FR.

Tanglewood TW U SFCE Acoustic - 
£275 £200
Bought new in July 2018. Mint condition other than the battery of the tuner needing replacement. Includes a soft gig-bag.

I can add a padded gigbag (extra £25) or a hard case (extra 35) to either the Tele or the Mockingbird.

image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host

SOLD GUITARS:

Gibson SG Standard 2008 - £900 -SOLD-
I´m the second owner of this one. It has a small ding on the back of the neck. It is out of the way and not felt while playing, but it is there. Incluldes original hard case and, afaik is all stock.

image host image host image host image host image host

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments