SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Nik Huber Krautster II

I’m looking at buying one of these - I know there are a few at various dealers, but I thought I’d see what was in this neck of the woods first.  

I’m based in SE London/Kent and get into W1 regularly.  Happy to travel a bit over the next couple of weeks, but not too far as my wife is pretty close to her due date with our second child and I think the not being there due to travelling to the highlands to buy a guitar would be a relationship red line ;) 

thanks all 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PM sent.
  • jaytmonjaytmon Frets: 168
    edited February 2023
    I have one in a very fetching matt seafoam/surf green, bought new from Guitar Guitar a few years back, sounds great but not getting much use. Been toying with parting with it for a little while but I’m much better at buying guitars than selling them! Drop me a pm if you’re still looking and I can take pics etc.