The John Petrucci forum

axisusaxisus Frets: 28355

The JP forum was my main hangout on the internet for over 10 years. A simple forum with just 2 sections, gear and general chat. It was a great place to be with a lot of characters, a lot of fun, good participation in jam threads etc. I left a few years ago when Mike Portnoy left the band. As far as I am concerned, MP has always had a great rapport with the fans, but once he left they all wanted to stick the knife in at every opportunity and complain about what a tosser he was. I got pissed off and left, I didn’t flounce (should have!) I just left.

FInally dropped back in just to have a look, and ......... the place is dead! Just 2 posts yesterday, and only 30 in total this month!!!

Too bad, it was once a great an mighty resource with some fantastic people posting, great gear and technique knowledge etc. It’s pretty much a ghost town now. RIP JP forum, you were great for a long time.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• beed84beed84 Frets: 2452
    I never used the forum, but it's interesting, as well as ironic, as to why the forum has been deserted over time due to the departure of Mike Portnoy.  I wonder what the psychology of it all is.  Either way, shame for the fans and users really.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom