SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Mahalo Soprano Ukulele (U320C) with hard case- £30 - now accepting offers

danowensdanowens Frets: 28
edited March 2023 in Misc £

This is one of Mahalo’s higher-quality Ukuleles, with a mahogany body and hard case. When I first got it the tuning was all over the place, but I had a luthier loot at the bridge and nut and now it is much better. 

It’s still an entry-level uke, but the hardcase and mahogany body make for a better investment. 

I live in Kendal in the Lake District and my daughter lives in Bolton so I’m regularly around these locations and I’m happy to meet someone around these areas; I’ll drive a reasonable distance if it means saving us both the hassle of shipping the items. 

If you’d rather have the item shipped then I would ask that the buyer arranges this. I can drop off at a suitable collection point, and I work from home if the item is to be collected. In such a case, I will ensure that the item is properly packaged with polystyrene or bubblewrap and I’ll make a trip to Curry’s to get suitable box or to assemble one if the item is too large. 

I’ll have quite a few items up for sale over the next few weeks and I’ll also be advertising them on other sources, so please let me know if you’re interested and I can ensure that other adverts are taken down as I don’t want to disappoint anyone.

image image image
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments