SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

No longer FT/FS Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Axcess Standard with Floyd Rose £2900

jb777jb777 Frets: 155
edited March 2023 in Guitars £
Looking to trade for a …..
Custom shop heavy relic Strat, HSS or SSS. Daphne, Sea from, surf green, Shoreline gold, White blonde.
Suhr Modern, rosewood not maple, whale blue or denim, cash my way.
Tom Anderson HSS, cash my way.
Gibson R8 with cash your way.

No shipping I’m afraid, collection from Congleton Cheshire or meet for a trade.

Great guitar, 60’s neck is my only issue, happy to hang on to it until the right guitar turns up.

https://imgur.com/gallery/tbhKFDG

Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Axcess Standard with Floyd Rose - Iced Tea, a rare beast.

Low easy action, perfectly set trem.
pickups are great, highish output bridge, flutey neck with gain.
Coil splits for cleaner options.
No noticeable dings or scratches bar the wild decision of a previous owner to screw a hex key holder for the floyd in to the back of the headstock. This had been repaired and the guitar verified by Gibson as per pics attached.
The case is a bit tatty, looks like the Gibson name has been painted over, god knows why.

Meet for sale (for fuel costs) or free for exchange.

https://youtu.be/NnFLFVjSyGg

Specs from Gibson:
This Les Paul Axcess has a weight-relieved Mahogany body with an Ice Tea Burst flame Maple top and a total guitar weight of just 8 pounds, 1 ounce. The body of the Axcess is contoured and slightly thinner than your typical Les Paul, in part as an aid to player comfort whether standing or seated and also to offset the additional weight of it's vibrato system hardware. The neck is made of Mahogany and is joined to the body using a contoured neck heel which allows player access all the way up to the 22nd fret, thereby giving the guitar it's "Axcess" name. The neck shape is wide and thin, somewhere between that of a Gibson 60's C neck and that of a 50's rounded C and on this guitar measures .860" deep at the first fret, increasing to .950" at the twelfth fret. A Floyd Rose vibrato unit and locking nut have been installed which allow for extensive pitch changes with little to no impact on the guitar's tuning stability. The electronics consist of exposed coil humbuckers, a 496R in the neck position and a 498T in the bridge position, along with volume and tone controls for each pickup. The tone knob for the bridge pickup on serves as a push/pull coil split control.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jb777jb777 Frets: 155
    edited February 2023
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I recognise that guitar!
    Yup, it plays great, I just have the urge to try a Strat again, but until the right one appears this will do nicely. 
    edited February 2023
    Clearer pic added as per request.

Also the Floyd is set very flat to the body so there’s virtually no movement when you lay your hand onto bridge, more for stratty wiggle than classic Floyd dive bombs. Just raise the posts and flatten the neck if you want more 80’s fun.