SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTS: EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW 3 Graphics Card

EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW 3

Card is in full working order and good condition, I have owned it from new after purchasing it from SCAN UK in Around May 2018. It has always been run at stock settings, never overclocked.

It typically runs under full load at under 70 degrees, it has always been quite a well performing card even for a 1080ti, I think its quite a lucky silicon lottery example.

There is no included original box as it was thrown away during a house move years ago. Also please note the ASUS PCIE connector cover in the pictures will not be included.

Ignore the username on the paper, it's for when I posted it to r/HardwareSwapUK on Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/HardwareSwapUK/comments/11157yy/sg_evga_gtx_1080ti_ftw3_w_210_postage/

If you want me to send some timestamped photos of my username here I also can do that.

Price: £210 + Postage. Postage will be via DX24 courier. This should cost around £10-15. You are welcome to add additional postage cost on top of the price for fully insured courier service.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments