SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold. Fender American Professional Tele - Olympic White - Rosewood - "Mint"

PeteCPeteC Frets: 437
edited March 29 in Guitars £
Hi Folks, since I started building guitars semi-seriously a few years ago I have a few guitars which are now surplus and won't get played.    

First up is an American Professional Tele in Olympic White. I know it's an overused term but this is as near mint as it could be. 

This particular guitar is essentially unplayed - it still has the protective plastic film on the scratch plate and is unmarked anywhere else as far as I can tell. Its been out of the case about 4 times. 

I bought this guitar new from Symphony Music during lockdown to use as a base for precise measurements for my own Tele-style guitars, and apart from setting it up, I haven't played it.   You can see a few of my own build threads in the Making and Modding section to see why I am selling off some of my guitars. 

The Tele comes with original Fender hard shell case and the standard case candy.  

Its a beauty - but I just have far too many guitars, and a few too many Teles (!), to do them justice.  This needs to go to someone who really wants a quality Tele and wants something as good as new condition. 

I am looking for c. £1150 for it - ideally collected from Ripon , North Yorkshire, or packed and shipped if buyer arranges the courier. 

Thanks for looking and just PM me with any questions. 

Pete. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments