Your name in space

Whilst enjoying my evening jazz cigarette I stumbled across this your name in space. http://www.planetary.org/get-involved/messages/bennu/ as no one really has 50 million quid for a go on bransons rocket. This is probably as close as you'll get.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28355
    Seems a bit pointless, but if that thrills someone then why not.
  • I used to know a guy whose father was Scotland's Astronomer Royal. There's a crater on the moon named after him.
  • Well that's fairly pointless, but probably not a bad way for them to raise funding. 

FWIW Branson's space plane is only $250k. If I had multiple millions in the bank I'd definitely be on the list.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • At that price the average Joe could remortgage their house to afford a flight.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24732
    Don't do it... it's just a list for the Zargians to send you interplanetary spam.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
  • Awesome! Sign me up, freakboy in space is a dream come true. I was unable to resist clicking through to the free t shirt link and found that for a mere $57 I could get "I HAVE A PLACE IN SPACE! T-shirt Free with Membership - This special Members-only shirt is 100% high-quality cotton and quite comfortable to wear." For $57 I'd want that shirt to be comfortable as f**k! :-O
    Link to my trading feedback