SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gibson Custom R6 Les Paul Goldtop (2013) For Sale (Very Good Condition)

cam11cam11 Frets: 0
edited February 2023 in Guitars £
Gibson Custom Les Paul R6 Goldtop (2013): For Sale - Price: £3500 

The guitar is in very good condition. It has been gigged and played a lot so has developed some natural overall wear, marks and a few dinks over the years. But nothing crazy or significant, and all adds to the vibe. The frets are also in great shape. 

An attractive feature of this guitar is the very dark rosewood fretboard, which has always must for me when choosing an instrument with a rosewood board. This has one of the darkest I’ve seen, with a nice slick feel. 

The guitar has a beautiful top carve, and also benefits from the revised Goldtop finish they started producing in 2013. There is a gorgeous light flame to the mahogany neck. Also note the subtle extra detail of the tortoise side dot markers, which are a lovely touch. Weight wise it’s a nice balanced 9.3lbs. 

The guitar has a few upgrades which were done by the previous owner which have taken it up a level. But the original Gibson parts (Pickups, Harness, Pickup covers) are included should you wish to return it to stock. 

Upgrades include: 

Pickups are more vintage correct Monty’s 54 P90’s, which sound excellent (+ aged pole screws, which were an additional £24), also with more vintage correct Area 59 Butyrate pickup covers. 

The harness has also been changed to VIPots - vintage correct copies of 50’s centralabs and the fake bumblebee capacitors have also been changed to NOS Hopkins paper in oil. 

The guitar comes in its Clifton reissue case with COA. 

For pics here's a link to the Gumtree Ad: https://www.gumtree.com/p/guitar-instrument/gibson-custom-les-paul-r6-goldtop-2013/1451572567

I’d be more than happy to send clips or recordings of the guitar if anyone would like more info (e.g before travelling some distance). 

I don’t want to risk any damages in shipping this special guitar so it’s collection only from Central London, EC3 (Monument/London Bridge area). Or contact me to discuss another potential meeting point within London. I can try and make it as convenient as possible.

Payment by Bank transfer or Paypal F&F. 

Kindly no trade or exchange requests please. 

Any questions feel free to get in touch. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments