SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gone Patrick Eggle Berlin 1992 one Piece Top £950 PRS S2 Singlecut

What's Hot
Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 192
edited April 2023 in Guitars £
Gone Patrick Eggle Berlin Pro 1992 One Piece Top - £950 Rock bottom giveaway or FT 

Early Berlin Pro (1992) with original documents including tag and original Patrick Eggle branded hiscox case
it is also in very clean condition given that it is 30 years old - well quite exceptional actually, there are a couple of very small nicks that are in the photos, but overall I am not sure I have seen a better example of a 92 Berlin.
What is also quite unusual is that it has a one-piece flamed maple top.
As it is cherry the figuring does not pop out in your face as it were but hopefully can be seen in the photos that it is quite well figured.

All stock as far as I can tell - three-way rotary and 3 way toggle, Sperzel locking tuners and the wilkinson convertible trem

The frets are in great shape and the Kent Armstrong humbuckers sound great to me
Nice lowish action and plays really well

Please ask any questions or  if you want any more photos

£950 final sale which I think is a bargain particularly given the quality and specifics of this 1992 Berlin 

Trades are possible particularly PRS Core/S2/CE/Hamer - I do like 25 inch scale length or a Hamer Gibson scale  so mostly 24.5” to 25” really but again anything interesting for a change - but do try me  with what you have - 

I am limited in my driving at the moment and so collection is preferred in Nottingham or I could potentially meet up to an hour away max
I do have a box and shipping is possible at the responsibility of the buyer but would heartily encourage a ‘hands on’ to appreciate the quality of this early Eggle - plus being a one piece top it’s pretty much irreplaceable 

PRS S2 Singlecut 2015 - Gloss SOLD
Recent splurge on some shiny amp things means I am putting these two up, only one has to go for definite at this point though 

Is the more expensive gloss version and given the recent hike in prices is incredible value I think at £600 for sale. 
In very good condition overall, frets are sound, no obvious dings, or bings, even in the usual places such as the headstock, perhaps very light surface marks if you look extremely closely with a magnifying glass. It does have some of the typical clouding on the fretboard edge, this is purely cosmetic and often found on PRS but I like to be upfront
A great PRS USA workhorse nonetheless with individual coil splits/tone/volume and for a price much more typical of an SE  or indeed cheaper than some....
Trades 
-  guitar wise perhaps another S2 or an Eggle - I do like 25 inch scale length or a Hamer Gibson scale  so mostly 24.5” to 25” really but again anything interesting for a change - do try me (trade value £700)
could add a bit of cash for the right guitar 
I am limited in my driving at the moment and so collection is preferred in Nottingham or I could potentially meet up to an hour away max

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments