SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD 2017 Gibson True Historic Les Paul 59 Re-issue, Gibson Les Paul Traditional HP

CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2074
edited March 2023 in Guitars £
Absolute case Queen True Historic R9 in dirty lemon finish. Ideally a cash sale for this one, will consider trades for Gibson/Fender and would add cash for something nice especially vintage.

Top is more flamey than it appears in my pics can share high res clips via watsapp if you pm me. COA, candy and original case.

Weighs in at 8.8lbs

Cash Price - £4950— sold
Trade Value - Depends on how you value what you are offering, given the condition I think the R9 is priced very keenly for cash. 

Took this on in px against my 64 SG Standard so looking to move it on for the cash balance of that deal or perhaps consider a trade with cash either way for Gibson, Fender or Martin guitars.

Stunning flame top on this and its in great all round condition with one ding of note pictured. All original but for the robot tuners being swapped out for a set of grovers.

Cash Sale £1850

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2074
    Bump
    Bump, can add a fair bit of cash for something vintage or high end if someone is open to that. Happy to take cash in px deal for something less valuable too 
    Bump
    Bump True Historic R9 added
    True Historic R9 sold
    And LP HP also sold