SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW SOLD: Fuji X100S digital rangefinder camera

What's Hot
FazerFazer Frets: 472
edited May 2023 in Misc £
NOW SOLD: Fuji X100S - £450 delivered to you, or collection in London.
Box, filter adaptor, base plate hand grip. Strap & bits unused.
Battery charger & battery.

Bought new and looked after, the filter adaptor and base plate went on straight away.
11900 shots, it spent it's life carried around in a shoulder bag, taken out for photo then put it back in.
Never used out in the rain, never been in the desert or rock climbing or skateboarding etc.
Excellent condition with only minimal wear on a couple of metal edges that you have to squint to see, all the glass and main areas are perfect.
Working perfectly, only reason for sale was I bought the X100V a couple of years ago and put this one away in the cupboard.

Fixed lens (35mm width equivalent), leaf shutter, built in flash, optical viewfinder with overlay or electronic viewfinder.
The whole X100 series is currently massively in demand for it's option of point & shoot simplicity and film-y look jpegs straight out of camera.

(Ok, finally got it to embed the photos. Let me know if you'd like some better ones.)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19545
    Only the last image (shutter count) is showing for me. All the others get the 'Zoinks! Wrong turn' message.
  • FazerFazer Frets: 472
    edited February 2023
    Yeah, the embed worked at first but with smaller image. I'm copying the imgur code to get bigger image but it's being funny.
    Bear with me ....

ffs, doing the exact same thing with each photo sometimes works and sometimes doesn't
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • How are these for Landscape shots; I know they're very popular for street photography.
    edited June 2023
    It's great, especially being so small & light. I can carry it around in a soft shoulder sling all day. And I think the angle of view is very relaxed & matches the feel of what you see, not too wide.
    How are these for Landscape shots; I know they're very popular for street photography.

Answered above, should have tagged you in reply, don't want to edit the post and mess up the picture embeds.
    (And thanks @guitarmangler for picture embeds in earlier post)

• Looks cracking! Its a toss up between one of these and an Sony RX100; I do think I will end up getting an RX100 as the prices seem lower and potentially its not going to be treated too well (hiking, biking etc).

Thanks for posting those pics; I'll certainly be in touch if i decide to go for a Fuji