SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Charvel Pro Mod So Cal style 2 HH, refinished in orange

skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4349
edited February 2023 in Guitars £
I bought this from Ben on here in February of last year, but it's not getting played, and my GAS is kicking in hard. I really miss the Sun Valley Super Shredder I had before, so this is going to finance the purchase of one of those.

It's one of the Pro Mod So Cal style 2, with Fishman Fluence Classic pickups. There was a bit of fret sprout when I got it, but Feline Guitars sorted that, and gave it a setup, dressed the frets for a bit of fallaway at the top end, etc.

Sounds are great, the neck is superb, it looks cool af, and it's in mint condition. The refinish was done by Rob at Sims, it's much better than any of the colours Charvel are currently offering this guitar in, in my opinion. I'll take the decal off if you don't want it on there! I've included a photo of before I stuck it on there, to show there's nothing nasty hiding underneath

I'll include the gig bag it came with, but I don't have a hard case or box for it so I can't ship it I'm afraid. Collection from me in Rochford, Essex, or I can meet someone/deliver somewhere reasonably local (and I do travel for work from time to time too, so that could work as well).

Looking for £550 for it, which is what I paid for it; possibly a bit of petrol money on top of that if you want me to deliver.

SOLD now.

Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments