SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Tomatoes

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 16475
    please everyone be careful, there's a lot of fake tomatoes around at the moment, you buy them in good faith but they turn out to be nothing more than rebadged radishes. 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 30210
    edited February 2023
    I've been buying grapes and changing the skins - every bit as good as genuine tomatoes for a fraction of the price. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Considering a trade for a Vox AC37...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7581
    edited February 2023
    Thinking of letting go of my vintage collection if there’s any interest . Not looking for trades as I’m saving for an iceberg lettuce

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thinking of letting go of my vintage collection if there’s any interest . Not interested in trades as I’m saving for an iceberg lettuce

Those look like they’ve fallen out of the back of a truck mate. Notice the whites? Apparently they’re using powder sugar templates so they’re not as authentic as you think. I prefer the ones that have actually been left in a shed over a few seasons and of the heritage variety. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thinking of letting go of my vintage collection if there’s any interest . Not interested in trades as I’m saving for an iceberg lettuce

Those look like they’ve fallen out of the back of a truck mate. Notice the whites? Apparently they’re using powder sugar templates so they’re not as authentic as you think. I prefer the ones that have actually been left in a shed over a few seasons and of the heritage variety. 
    You are welcome to your opinions of course but I have a letter of authentication from Gruhns Vintage Fruit and Veg and I think they know more than you (no offence)
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 9018
    Fucking forum clowns told me I needed a dehumidifier  :(

• BillDL said:
    Fucking forum clowns told me I needed a dehumidifier  :(

Leave it as it is - lovely patina on that 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 30210
    Argh! Now they're relicing tomatoes! Is nothing sacred? 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom