SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS / FT Veritas Texas Miracle

JtaylorJtaylor Frets: 184
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
For sale is a Veritas Texas Miracle custom guitar. This guitar was made by Casey at Veritas, before they had serial numbers or a big team, for Jeremy White. I took ownership of it from Jeremy 5 years ago and it is in fantastic condition. It plays fantastically and is very resonant. 

It comes with the original G&G case that is covered in their western tooled tolex which looks amazing. 

I'm looking for £3,200 through the forum (advertised at £3,400 elsewhere) cash on collection from Nottingham, or am happy to meet halfway within an hour's drive. I am also open to trades, specifically looking for a Gibson R4 but am open to other swaps as well, please just let me know what you have. 

You are very welcome to try it out through the amps I own or to bring your own, whichever you would prefer. 

Please note, this is not to be confused with a proline or craftsman series guitar, this is a US made fully custom guitar. 

Thanks for looking! 

https://imgur.com/gallery/kjaYAa0

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments