SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb fender custom shop strat

What's Hot
So after recently making my first custom shop strat purchase I now have the bug. I’m looking for something quite specific- a black strat with a rosewood board, mint green guard, clay dots and preferably the transitional logo from 64/65. Prefer a relic or journeyman finish. 
if anyone has anything please hit me up.
I have various high end amps/guitars I could possibly px or a cash deal. 

thanks 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Thanks mate 
  • This is my local store & that Strat is very nice indeed as are the owners!
  • This is my local store & that Strat is very nice indeed as are the owners!
    I very recently bought the old Marshall jmp 4x12 cab they had in there. It was a great and easy experience. I wouldn’t hesitate in dealing with them. They gave me some crazy good trade in prices aswell 
  • Small world, I traded that cab plus other bits for a CS 1960 Tele relic!
  • Small world, I traded that cab plus other bits for a CS 1960 Tele relic!
    No way, what a small world. So I’m guessing you traded the 1959HW aswell? I absolutely love that cab. I traded a mid 80s jcm800 cab that I literally bought for £100 the week before and a USA strat that I hated. I was well happy with the deal I got with them. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @kossofffan how long did you have the cab? Any history you could fill me in on? Feel free to pm me 
  • kossofffankossofffan Frets: 574
    Not much to say really, I owned it for 7 years. Once home it never moved. The T1511 55hz are dated to Oct ‘73. It’s sounds glorious as you now know! :)
  • Not much to say really, I owned it for 7 years. Once home it never moved. The T1511 55hz are dated to Oct ‘73. It’s sounds glorious as you now know! :)
    Thanks for this mate, really love this cab