Hmmm... delivery of stuff... what could it mean?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Asimov's laws of robotics are pretty much required reading for any study and research into artificial intelligence.  It was a bit of a giveaway. Good luck with the studies. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    mike_l said:

I'm confussled just seeing the covers.

Need simple reading............

Good luck with the course Myranda

Thankfully there's all sorts of study plans/guides for the course. So the covers are not my worry.

Asimov's laws of robotics are pretty much required reading for any study and research into artificial intelligence.  It was a bit of a giveaway. Good luck with the studies. 
    Asimov was an inspiration for many in sci-fi and computing/robotics. Even as thought exercise his writing is still relevant  
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Good luck.
    My V key is broken
  • dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    Excellent stuff!

I'm just finishing my OU computing degree - been 6 looooong years but very rewarding and enjoyable. Last exam next week!

Looks like things have changed since my first year (did not get an arduino for example, and all the book covers are different) but I might have some notes and materials that are useful later down the line. Let me know

Now get on Dreamspark and start ripping as much M$ stuff as you can ;)
    All practice and no theory
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    I'm in the process of downloading as much as I can stuff on a drive... and have the power to use it for free for aaaaaaaaages. So here I come free software