Two of the very, very best - Tommy and Molly!

What's Hot
TanninTannin Frets: 5648
This popped up on my You-tube feed a few minutes ago. Tommy E and Molly T - what's not to like about those two? 

What's more, it linked to one of those horrible, greedy ticket-selling companies (I ignore that crap as routine, of course) and mentioned that Tommy will be playing in Hobart (40 minutes drive from home) in May. 

Click, click, ka-ching ka-chang!

Three minutes and $206 later, Mrs Tannin and I are going to see Tommy E!

I can't remember the last time I went to see live music. Probably some time last century. But Tommy won't last forever, bless him, best to catch him while he's still around.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12586
    I was dreading seeing Tommy Fury and Mollie what’s her name. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10915
    You're right about seeing artists while you have the chance. I'll never stop kicking myself for missing Bo Diddley at the Camden Jazz Cafe
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TanninTannin Frets: 5648
    I roadied for Bo Diddey once! Pure luck. :)

I was helping out some friends who were the support act and one of the conditions the promoter put on them when they got the gig was that they had to supply two luggers to carry the headline artist's speaker boxes and stuff up the stairs. So my brother and I put our hands up. Carting the gear out was simple enough, all it took was muscle. And in return I got to see Bo play close-up in a small, sweaty, late-night venue. One of my most-treasured memories.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom