SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Scan 3XS Audio Production PC - £300

Bungle1Bungle1 Frets: 134
edited March 2023 in Misc £
This was built by SCAN about 8 years ago and optimised for audio production. It's built like a tank but very quiet as has acoustic foam built into the case etc. It's in great condition and it still holds its own. I run Sonar / Cakewalk, Android Studio IDE which is very demanding, in addition to other programming applications and normal browsing / MS Office etc on it and it barely seems to break a sweat. It's definitely the most stable system I've ever used. Despite that, it isn't eligible to update to Windows 11 as yet. 

I've priced it competitively to go. As far as I can tell you could break it down into parts and sell them and make a profit at this price.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4
Motherboard: Asus X99 Pro
CPU: Intel Core I7 5820k
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Archon IB-E x 2
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 64gb DDR4 (4 x 16GB)
PSU: BeQuiet 750w Dark Pro 10
Storage: 1 x 256gb Samsung 850 Pro SSD (all drive health indicators still good), 1 x 256gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD (all drive health indicators still good), 1 x 2tb Western Digital Black SATA3 HDD  
Other: CD/DVD RW Drive, Scan 3XS Card Reader.

It's a big old thing, so only offering for collection or meet up. I live near Ipswich in Suffolk.

Please note, it doesn't come with the graphics card shown in the photo.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments