SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GONE - FREE: Bowers & Wilkins DM 302 speakers

richman6100richman6100 Frets: 352
edited March 2023 in Misc £

I have a pair of B&W DM 302 speakers that I no longer need. I was going to put them on eBay/Gumtree, but I thought it would be nice to offer them for free to someone instead. I’ve been lucky enough over the years to have a bit of financial assistance with my own journey through many HiFi purchases, so I figured it would be good to offer these to someone embarking on their own journey. Ideally (though not essentially), this would be a youngster who may not have the financial means to buy speakers themselves. So, if you have a son/daughter/niece/nephew/neighbour etc, or you know of someone looking to get into HiFi who would like them, then DM me.

The speakers themselves were pretty entry level in B&W’s range when they were made, but are good nonetheless. They’re in excellent condition and come with the original box and user manual. The grilles can be easily removed if desired.

Collection would be preferred – I’m just outside Southampton – but if you’d like to organise a courier, that’s fine too.

Any questions, just ask.

Rich

DSC1409.jpg 124.6K
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1550
    very kind!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2452
    What an amazing gesture. I’d love these for a future hifi build but sadly I’m nowhere near Southampton nor is it the right time – life and all that. I’m sure someone deserving will be very happy  :)
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19545
    edited March 2023
    Nice call 1 
  • danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2717
    I have an NAD C715 that unfortunately suffered a knock in transit and is consequently not working. I don’t know if it can be fixed/don’t have ability to. It turns on and should otherwise be a good little hifi unit. If someone wants to have a crack at fixing it and putting it together with this Bower kit then I’d be happy to get the unit to you and onward to recipient. 
  • richman6100richman6100 Frets: 352
    These speakers have now found a new home.  :-)